Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Hold on to Your Hat

This song will be amazing: Kanye's "All the Lights"

" 'All the Lights' has John Legend, The-Dream, Ryan Leslie, Tony Williams, Charlie Wilson, Elly Jackson, Alicia Keys, Fergie, Kid Cudi, Rihanna and Elton John on the same song," he revealed. "Some are things where I took Alicia Keys and I panned her a hard left, and then took Elly Jackson and panned a hard right because I like the way their voices sound together. Or it's Elton on the piano, Kid Cudi doing the chorus and it sounds completely seamless and completely ghetto at the same time," he laughed. "That's what I got from the year I took off," he said, reverting back to his earlier comment about connecting with his inner 5-year-old."

Thank you: http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1650289/20101019/west_kanye.jhtml

No comments: